Friday, March 22, 2019

Changes Made to Contents Pages

After briefly discussing my finished Contents page with another individual, I was given feedback that I was missing the page number on the individual pages. Since the pages are placed side by side, it would look better if the page numbers were placed on the left bottom corner for the first page and the right bottom corner of the second page. To contrast from the rest of the black and red color scheme, I used the same color blue #00c4cc (the code for the specific color) I had used for the information tabs. Here is the completed contents for the magazine, missing the images still.

First page to the Contents. It is placed immediately after the Cover Page of the magazine; therefore, it will be page number 2.

Second page of the Contents. It is placed beside the first page of the Contents; therefore, it will be page number 3. 

No comments:

Post a Comment