Sunday, March 17, 2019

Coming Up With the Article

I have to finish creating the other layout and I will make a blog post about it. This week coming up I want to work on the article, meaning I need to decide what I can do. Since I don’t have the pictures yet, I am not limited to a certain topic of Health, Training, or Athletics. To narrow it down to three topics, it would be:
-Health: An Ode to Keto Dieting
-Training: How to Avoid Muscle Cramping
-Training: To Stretch or Not to Stretch

The last two would be the easiest to photograph images for. For example, #2 would include a demonstration of someone going through the steps of avoiding a muscle cramp. So, stretching, drinking water, taking magnesium and potassium, rolling out the muscle, etc.

The third would consist of individual stretches and their effects on the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment